Sunday 8 March 2009

Change of plans!

Well so much for going to Barnack Hills and Hollows!  It chucked it down with rain all morning, but at 3.30pm it stopped and I saw a glimmer of sunlight, so I rushed out with the dogs before the rain started again.  We went down the road to Horbling Nature Reserve and had a lovely walk, the sun broke through a couple of times but it was mostly overcast.  I was lucky really, as about 5 minutes after we got home it started raining so heavily that the sound of the water bouncing off the conservatory roof was deafening!

I've had a bit of a change of plan with regards to song choice for mine and Indie's freestyle routine.  I was going to do a circus themed routine to Circus by Britney Spears, but the track was too long for the starters class.  My instructor's husband was going to shorten the song a bit for me, but I realised last night that even with the bits that I wanted removed taken away, it was STILL too long!  Gah..!  Instead I have decided to go with Big Spender by Shirley Bassey, as it is only 1 minute and 50 seconds long.

I have mostly just worked on building a new routine today, but just to keep things fresh I carried on clicker training to get them to lift a back leg (which I have been attempting to train for a while and is proving to be a long and arduous process) and to cross over the front paws in a down, which I have called "criss" and "cross".

No comments:

Post a Comment